Seams to Fit Home offers a high-end showroom environment to consign your furniture and home décor. We accept items for consignment Tuesday-Saturday, by appointment only. We specialize in designer contemporary, modern and transitional styles.
We require emailing photos of all items to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm consignment as well as schedule an appropriate time for delivery. We work with a number of local delivery companies that we can recommend upon request.
We consign items for ninety days and we pay 50% percent of the selling price to our consignors. A check will be issued to the client at the end of the 90-day period. If client comes in, credit is available at any time or a check will be issued, at most, once per month. If all items sell for the client, a check will automatically be issued by mail.
Items to be consigned should arrive in sellable condition. We reserve the right to refuse items not to our condition standards.
We do not have on-site movers, however we would be happy to send you a list of recommended delivery services should you need them.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 503.222.6122 or send us an email to email@example.com.
**Current COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies**
As our state and country slowly begin to re-open businesses to the public, we want to share with you how we will proceed as we open our doors again. While health and safety are always a high priority, it is especially important during this time.
We are maintaining extremely high standards for cleaning, following the CDC’s recommendations, as well as OHA’s guidance for opening businesses during this time. We have implemented additional protective steps and are committed to prioritizing the safety of our customers and staff. We will continue to monitor the safety recommendations of the CDC and OHA and update our procedures as necessary.
Utilizing the CDC guidelines, all employees will:
- Have a temperature scan prior to the beginning of their shift. Any employee that is sick or is displaying symptoms of illness will not be allowed to work.
- Wear protective face coverings at all times.
- Utilize proper techniques for handwashing.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a six-foot distance from all customers, consignors and delivery services.
- Clean and sanitize high contact areas of the showroom every morning and evening and consistently throughout the day.
What we’re asking from our customers:
- We ask that all customers wear protective face coverings at all times in our showroom.
- We ask that customers reschedule their appointments if anyone in their home or office becomes sick or has any symptoms of illness.
- Customers will be asked to practice social distancing by maintaining a six-foot distance from staff and other customers during visits to the showroom.
- While the size of our showroom lends itself to social distancing, we will allow shopping during business hours, limiting the number of individuals in the showroom.
- We will have hand sanitizer and/or gloves to wear for your use upon entering the store if you’d like.
What we’re asking from our consignors:
- We ask that ALL items to be reviewed for consignment will be photographed and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that any and all condition issues be disclosed to us prior to making an appointment.
- We ask that all items consigned are vacuumed, dusted, touched up or otherwise cleaned before delivery. We will not have the capacity to repair or donate any items after delivery, so any items not meeting our standards will be refused upon delivery.
- We require all customers and/or delivery services to wear protective face coverings at all times while in our showroom or loading area.
We appreciate all of your patience and understanding as we learn to navigate within this new retail landscape. We look forward to seeing you all soon!